Oracle Data Relationship Management is a highly robust tool by Oracle with a 99.99% of uptime month over month and a largely satisfied user base. However, every few months we are expected to encounter some issues which can be defined as minor hiccups, nothing major. But it's good to have a knowledge base of quickly resolving such issues. Here are the details of one I dread the most and how to fix it.
Issue: After logging into DRM and selecting the Application, when I click Login, I get the below error message in Internet Explorer 8:
"The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."
Everything looked fine, all services are up, restarting the application from DRM Configuration Console did not help.
- Follow the below steps as mentioned:
- Go to DRM Configuration Console -> Click on Stop Services
- Go to Oracle EPM System -> epmsystem1 -> Foundation Services -> Click on Stop EPM System
- Go to Oracle EPM System -> epmsystem1 -> Foundation Services -> Click on Start EPM System
- Go to Configuration Console -> Click on Start Services
- Try to login to DRM as usual, it should work fine
If this did not resolve your issue, there's another possible scenario here.