Audible is one of the most popular audiobooks services in the world. One of the most common questions that I have come across users using Audible is if it is possible to move the native Audible files to their personal music players. The files that can be downloaded from Audible are in AAX format. But most of the music players do not support this format. Hence, the Audible AAX files has to be converted to MP3 or similar formats so that users can load them in their MP3 players for a more versatile listening experience. The guide here will provide you with a set of steps using which you can convert Audible AAX files to MP3 format for free. Once converted to MP3 format, you will find your audiobooks be compatible with most of the MP3 players in the market today. Make sure to follow each of these steps closely and not to skip any of the tasks.
Steps to Convert AAX file to MP3
Follow these steps:
- Go to your Audible Library
- Click ‘Download’ next to a book
- Save the AAX file for later
- Upload the AAX file here
- Save your Activation Code
- Download AAX Audio Converter
- Install the software and launch
- Upload an AAX file to begin
- Enter Activation Code if prompted
- Convert and Save the MP3 file
Thanks for reading
Create your account or
log in to continue reading.
- Join thousands of subscribers
- Get instant access to this article
- Silicon Valley latest events coverage
- Unlimited access to Premium Articles
- Wide coverage of industry news
- Mock Tests for Strategic Preparation
- 3000+ problems on variety of topics
- Real-time feedback in every question
Support independent journalism.
Already a member? Login.